Saturday, May 26, 2012

Faded


Sometimes getting caught up in a regular life makes you forget the beauty of what you're doing and why you're doing it.Worrying about money and time is an every day thing occurrence in my life, and then I update my blog and I've realised that the beauty of what really matters has certainly faded away.


                             

                             

Must note, every day - The beauty of art and people.And maybe the beauty of things I don't like very much!

Share.Inspire.






6 comments:

Sylvia Liu said...

I love that first illustration. Very cool and beautiful.

Taaneya Balaji said...

Yaay, thank you :)

roberto M. said...

Hi, Taaneya, I love your artistic language, your expressive language!
I love
Obviously, I think many will want to marry you :) ha ha!!!

Taaneya Balaji said...

Haha!Thank you Ram, we'll see :) I'll let you know how that turns out in 10 years!

Ana M.F. said...

Lovely post, it makes me think about those beautiful things sometimes I take for granted or just don't appreciate enough.
Great pics and illustration :)

Taaneya Balaji said...

Thank you so much Ana :)